Thank You!!! XOXOXO

A big thanks to you guys who have already started following, just to update you I have an official EIN (Employer ID Number) and have filed as an LLC with the state of New Jersey. 

If you have any ideas or suggestions, things that have been on your mind, advice you need send me an email at prettyneverrest@gmail.com, all submissions will be anonymous, unless you state otherwise.

I'm preparing for a summer hair event, don't have a name for it yet, so if you have ideas let me know, but if you know a student who is deserving of some hair help this summer (braids) let me know.  The amount of participation (donations) recieved will determine the number of girls we can help.  I know I can comfortably do two on my own, the rest depends on you guys.

So, please help me get the word out and keep the good energy, love and prayers coming.

Love Always
Pretty Never Rest so...Hustle Hard
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment